Sixty-eight percent of provider executives plan to use more care navigators in 2021. As healthcare systems look for ways to recover after the pandemic, why are so many executives focused on navigation and care coordination? The answer lies in exploring how effective navigation addresses five of healthcare’s biggest challenges in 2021 and beyond.
In this report, we’ll explore these five core business challenges healthcare executives are facing, and how digital tools that effectively integrate navigation can help to address them.
- Improve patient experience
- Optimize provider workflow
- Load balance among care offerings
- Capture patient volumes for downstream revenue
- Prevent fragmentation of care